HomeDBE ProgramUS DOT Contact Information for the DBE Program
US DOT Contact Information for the DBE Program
The Civil Rights Offices and individuals listed below are responsible for their respective Office or Operating Administration's (OA) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program.
- For general information about the DBE rules/regulations: Office of the General Counsel, 202-366-6984 (JoAnne Robinson).
- For information on DBE certification appeals: Departmental Office of Civil Rights, 202-366-5992 (Joe Austin).
- For information on programs to assist small and disadvantaged business: Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), (800) 532-1169 or 202-366-1930.
- For information on the DBE program in specific operating administrations:
- If you want to report an allegation of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement, contact the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Hotline 1-800-424-9071 (toll free) or 202-366-1461 (toll).