HomeDBE ProgramDBE Archives
DBE Program Archives
This page is dedicated to archives of documents related to the DBE program. You will find previous rules and regulations on the DBE program as well as various amendments and reports.
For an overview of the DBE Program, please click here.
Updates on the DBE Program are posted routinely. You can Subscribe to automatically receive notification of any new DBE information.
Airport Concession Requirement
1999 DBE Rule and Subsequent Amendments
- On April 8, 2009 the Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to improve administration of the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program and an Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM) that provides interested parties with the opportunity to comment on several matters of interest to participants in the DOT's DBE program.
DATES: Separate comments on both issuances must be received by July 7, 2009.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program; Potential Program Improvements, 15904–15910 [E9–7903] [TEXT] [PDF]
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise; Overall Goal Schedule and Substitution, 15910–15911 [E9–7904] [TEXT] [PDF]
- Paving the Road to Equal Opportunity - Key issues in the new rule
- The New DOT DBE Rule is Narrowly Tailored - Meeting the Adarand Test
- What's New in the New DOT DBE Rule - A Summary of Key Changes
- Existing DBE Legislative Requirement in TEA-21
- Sample No Change Declaration For Concessionaires [49 CFR § 26.83(j)] Word / PDF (4/08/04)
- Sample No Change Affidavit For Concessionaires [49 CFR § 26.83(j)] Word / PDF (4/08/04)
- Amendment to DOT's Regulations for the DBE Program (49 CFR Part 26) Federal Register, June 16, 2003, HTML / PDF
- DBE Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM)
Federal Register, May 8, 2001. HTML / PDF
- Interim Final Rule Pertaining to Threshold Requirements and Other Technical Revisions. Federal Register, November 15, 2000. HTML / PDF
- New SNPRM for DBE airport concessions.
Federal Register, September 8, 2000. HTML / PDF.
- DBE size cap raised to $17,420,000.
Federal Register, August 29, 2000. HTML / PDF.
- Correction to the DOT DBE Final Rule.
Federal Register, June 28, 1999. HTML / PDF.
- New DBE Rule, (49 CFR 26), Federal Register, February 2, 1999. Indexed HTML / HTML / PDF
You can search the Federal Register at http://www.gpoaccess.gov/fr/index.html.
- Government Printing Office's Electronic Code of Federal Regulations http://www.gpoaccess.gov/ecfr/
- Download the Final Rule to your computer in the following formats:
- For your convenience, view or download individual sections: